Sunday, January 23, 2005

more and more..

Dear all;

Just been pointed out to me that the extract from my new novel “Intermission” isn’t loading… I will look into it over the next few days and will post again to keep you all informed how that is developing….

Otherwise, I went to a great gig the other night featuring a new band called “Superqueens”, I will be writing a review on that shortly…. I am also in the process of setting up a few new pages for “Setting Sun” – one page featuring reviews etc I have wrote and the other featuring ones wrote about my music / interviews done for my bands… (There has been two done so far)…

I also want to include a writing CV, listing what magazines and books etc have published my works…. And also to go with the music page, a page actually listing (with some examples) of the remixes I have done over the past few years. Am currently working on some at the moment, so that page will be getting updated shortly…

Watch this space as I always say…

Have fun

Andy N xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home