Sunday, December 05, 2004

more and more and more news of course..

Dear all;

Hi there! How are you all? Well here I am again late as always, here I am again with another less than daily update on my blogspot.

I have been reading a couple of these recently out of interest, and it makes me laugh how much time some people actually spend on them. I was reading in a local newspaper recently for example, and some girl in America is actually bringing a book based on her on-line journals where she reveals everything and anything, but anyway...
Since I last wrote, I have been busy as always with work and stuff - trying to get another job / more work which is the story of my life sometimes, but in addition to that I have gathered two more interviews for "Setting Sun", featuring following:

The excellent improvised cello / classical music of Bela Emerson (http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/bella.htm)

The other featuring the just as excellent the slightly more poppier Holly Lerski (http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/holly.htm).

Both of them are of course well worth checking out....

In addition to that, I have been sorting out more interviews for Setting Sun - including one with a band with the interesting name of "Little Whores on the Prairie", which sounds be interesting..
Writing wise, haven't really been doing too much really as I am currently working on a new longer piece of fiction and maybe also another piece of fan fiction for "Straight to Hell" (but more on them another day), I did however enter a writing competition for my local library, where I submitted several pieces of poetry which I am not that convinced by, but hey....

The competition itself was on food, and you had to submit a maximum of three poems each of which had to be under 16 lines, I did two and here they are (don't say I didn't warn you)

ODE TO LOVE OF CREAM CAKES

I love them
I love them
I love them
I love them
but not as much as Mince Pies

Andy N @ - 01/12/2004

MEMORIES
A broken and defiled apple
Not blossomed in the spring breeze.

A long winded banana
agash in the summer dreams.

Memories of my garden as a child
where once I used to eat fruit
now I eat words and drink the air.

Andy N @ - 01/12/2004

**

Lastly, to add to a ever expanding post, here a list of couple of good sites for checking out for mp3 down-loading...

http://www.ocnos.com/descargas/index.html (Sigor Ros mp3)

http://www.ticket2ride.it/sounds.htm (Ride mp3)

http://www.geocities.com/schitzophonic04/downloads.html (Wildhearts mp3 - for Mo Dave)

Have fun

Andy n xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home