Saturday, November 27, 2004

latest news...

Dear all;

Hi there! How are you all? Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you, but as you may have guessed with it now rapidly approaching Christmas time, like most of you no doubt have - I have lots of Christmas shopping to do and precious little time for anything else.

But there has been some news for my website fans (of which I am sure one or two of you exist at least - lol) I have just posted a excellent new interview with Glasgow based band called Magdelena and the interview can be found here... http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/mag.htm

I have had two more interviews also recently returned to me by Holly Lerski and Bella Emerson - I am aiming to sit down over this week-end and get working on them too in addition to more stuff happening too.

One of my friends has also been asking me to post some new poems on here also, here is a brand new one which I think is about to appear in a magazine also...


For my Unborn

Would they have my eyes?
Would they smile in
The same daft way
With a half bit lip
And slightly crooked teeth.

Would they lean against fences
While waiting for buses
Like bored teenagers
Even when they reach
Their 30s
And still look
Impatiently at the floor.

Would they think long and hard
About everything
And still stumble
Over ever word
Like I sometimes do.

Would they stay in the shadows
And look at me
With envy and then pity
Or would they just
Wait in the queue.
And smile with a slightly crooked smile.

Let me know what you think...

Andy N xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home