Monday, December 27, 2004

More and More

Dear all;

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was pretty relaxing and managed to get a little bit of work done on "Intermission". I am going to post a little extract from this on my website in a bit…. They can be found here – http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/inter.htm

I am about 40 odd pages into it now (around 10,000 words or so) and depend the fact it is still incredibly rough it is looking pretty good.

Besides that, I am going to sit down and start plotting out my next batch of questions for my next lot of interviews – there is quite a few new bands I am currently in contact about interviews and in addition, I have got a contact for posting out a copy of the last D.I.H CD "Internal Conflict" and also my Christmas CD for 2004.

I have also had a little bit of feedback from the current Christmas CD… Here are some of the comments I have had back so far…. They will be updated as I am still awaiting feed-back from a few people who have had copies sent to them…

"I enjoyed it" Andy Callen, Singer of "The Spinning Fields"

"…A great mix of light and dark." – Angry Left Wing Mofo Editor – Conor.

"A masterpiece" Isobel Heyworth

"Very Strange, I must say although I expected nothing less really!" E, Bourenmouth

"Excellent, " P, Manchester

"Best yet", Mera, singer from Mercurine

"Some lovely stuff", Liz, author off the albums "Caterina Flavour" AND "Plays KKFS"

"I love track 13 in particular", Ergo

"Lol – was that my only input on track 15 "Bollocks! – Now where's my royalties cheque?" – Tony Moorstol, W@ Vocalist

More to follow in the New Year – in the mean time, have a wonderful New Year – I am going out on the town with my brand spanking new Mercurine T-shirt!

Have fun

Andy N xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home