Friday, January 21, 2005

more news...

Dear all;

Hi! how are you all? I have had a busy start to the new year as always, mostly running around Manchester with my lovely penfriend Evi from Cyprus showing the sights and sounds of Manchester and mostly ducking between the showers, the rain and the wind!

There is going to be a few changes for “Setting Sun” coming up soon as I will be setting up shortly a journalism section for “Setting Sun” to show what journalism articles I have wrote and maybe also a remix page of highlights of music “Setting Sun” has remixed over the years (as a few people have been asking me about this)…

Also a interesting and quite frank article appeared on “Angry Left Wing Mofo” the other day in relation to the fanzine which some of you will have known I have been writing for some time…

This is the link…

http://uk.geocities.com/alwm2003/fanzines.htm

I have since sat down the other day and wrote a reply to it, which can be found here…

http://uk.geocities.com/alwm2003/deadbutsmiling.htm

My second novel “Intermission” has slowed down temporily down to my life being so hectic at the moment, but it will return soon as will the interviews page for “Setting Sun”…. Got lots forthcoming here soon!

And also I am about to receive a CD on boyarm.com which features a number of tracks off myself or related artists (I think 11 out off the final listings)…

More soon…

Keep Smiling

Andy n xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home