Saturday, October 01, 2005

DIH review

Keith Hicc found this review recently posted on the net of a our DIH album" Forever", which I haven’t seen previously… Can’t make up my mind if it is a slagging off or not.. strangley enough….

***
D.I.H. - Forever CDR“Anybody mad enough to want a copy can order it through me: aen1mpo@yahoo.co.uk he says in the note stuffed into the sleeve. This is hardly encouraging but nothing like as bad as the letter I just screwed up and threw at the bin (I missed) which went “personally I could do away with all the tracks except #2 and the fade-out on that one is crap. The whole lot needs re-recording” I agreed but I’ll spare you the review. D.I.H. go for clanking, too-quiet backing to partial poetry. Fragments of spoken rhyme are delivered over the sound of the Tardis materialising on Metal Word 173 or the tinkling of the wind playing with the fronds of a pottery palm tree. I find it strangely relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home