Sunday, February 20, 2005

more n more news

Dear all;

Hi there! How are you all? First time for a full diary entry in some time as I have been busy. As you can see, I have been busy with reviews and stuff, but I still have lots more to do as always.

As you can see from my last few entries I have been busy with reviews and stuff. Since then, I have a CD to review by Hortiwcz (Hope I have the spelling to hand) and also the new CD by Mercurine (May also have a short interview in hand to discuss the new album) and Caroline Martin (Same as before) and also a gig by Holly Lerski (which I recently saw in a coffee bar)… Also go as normal…

Sadly as I have started to tell one or two of you recently I am also about to become unemployed again (God, I hate contract work sometimes!) but I am currently in the process of starting to sit down and apply for work again. Have things on the go, so I remain hopeful!

Also I have now posted a few new interviews for “Setting Sun” – this are by two completely different bands “This Etal” and “Traquir” – both of which are well worth checking out for completely different reasons! Both can be found at the music interviews page on “Setting Sun” (http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo).

I am going to sit down and also post some new excellent links for you all to follow viva blogspot sites, one of my favourites at the moment is without doubt – the excellent king blind site (http://www.kingblind.com) - this is well worth linking yourself too as it provides all sorts of excellent links to other sites where you can download all kinds of things seriously!

I will post more shortly!

Regards and Love to all!

Andy N xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home