Wednesday, June 08, 2005

more and more news

Dear all;

Hi there! How are you all doing? As I promised to you a bit back, more and more changes are afoot in the world of "Setting Sun" - partly through boredom and also the fact that I felt things needed changing....

Firstly on the music side of things, as I mentioned previously my project pages for "Setting Sun" are developing and I am in the process of adding things / pages to this to include some projects that were previously hidden or forgotten about i.e - Cold Harbour Support, Visible Futures or D.J.Kicked and projects still developing B.A.N. to name but one.

Perhaps more imporantly - I have also just added a current news page specially for my music projects - this can be found on - http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/current - this page will be linked to show what I am up to music wise at the moment....

At the moment repeating the news that is on there, I am still developing the B.A.N. sound (I have done a few tracks but they need teasing out some more) and am currently working on tracks by Indecent Sacrifice, M.A.N. (New EP is almost ready as a prelude before we start working on our next proper album) and D.I.H.

The D.I.H tracks are perhaps the most interesting as I have turning up the distortion from the previous album "Internal Conflict". I love the "Internal Conflict" as I moved the sound forward from the lo fi prog. noise off our earlier tracks and really tried to develop the sound. The next album / mini album "Suicide"I think is going to show another development in our sound as I want to make it a bit wilder and remove some of the ambience that existed on that album and generally scare people a little again.

One of the tracks for example "By Candelight" is mixed and merged with a backing track of monks chanting... The CD in question was that good, I am going to develop some other tracks from it...

Otherwise, I have had two e mails back from bands from ages ago that I wanted to interview but the interviews seemed to disappear.. Stockport (UK) based noise terrorists V/VM and a side project of both Trilemma / Japhy Ryder called Horowitz.. Both of these interviews will be appearing on as and when basics for SS..

Also to all people on my Yahoo group, I will be e mailing details shortly of my forthcoming serialised story "Doom".. I am currently fiddling with a little bit of the prologue and also the first Chapter.. I want to submit a bit of a rough proof to start off and get some feedback before I get going proper with it...

Otherwise, check out this new poem "The Eternal (2005)" - http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo/eternal.htm

and also a reposting off a extract of my second book "Intermission", which is currently going great guns at 133 pages or so!

Also keep your eyes on the official Matt Elliott / Third Eye Foundation website shortly as a version of a concert review I recently went to featuring Matt and the just as wonderful Chris Cole, who performs under the name of Manyfingers. A alternative version is published below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home