Sunday, May 29, 2005

more news

By all accounts by the speed I have been updating my blogspot as quick as I have been doing recently (which has been slow, I’ll admit) but as I sometimes find life has this terrible habit of simply getting in the way.

Take for example my website. Aside from the interviews page on “Setting Sun” – my website hasn’t really been updated in a donkey’s age. I have meant for ages to update all of the music pages. All of these pages aside from W@ (which I guess is now on perm hold), all need updating and I should also include pages on other projects:

D.J.Kicked (Andy N – solo dance project)

Distance (Andy N and Tony Moorstol from W@ in new free form noise project)

Indecent Sacrifice (One off solo project from Andy N in DIH mode)

Christmas Albums (Annual Christmas Albums)

“And the rest is Silence” (Many versions of the same song)

B.A.N. (A new forthcoming project - Andy back on M.A.N. territory with new female vocalist, Helen)

And I should also include a new poem / 2 and a extract from “Intermission” my forthcoming second book.

It’ll all happen – someday of course..

When who knows of course…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home