Friday, March 24, 2006

Setting Sun interviews the Fountain

Howdy;

How are you all? After a little break (Should have had one or two interviews go up last month but nothing has happened yet) I have posted a interview with a excellent P.J.Harvey-ish led Manchester based band “The Fountain” who are well worth checking out – the interview can be found in the interviews side off “Setting Sun” – http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo

For those not familiar with my website – it is a personal website which contains all kinds of things of my writing, photography, various musical projects and a large section which operates as a webzine which is designed to intervew all kinds of interesting acts and bands which caught my eye – over it’s near three year history I have managed to generally interview at least one act or band a month and these has ranged from rock to Indie to neo-classical to ambient dance and what-ever I may discover.

But in relation to the Fountain – make sure you check out some of their mp3’s available for download on their website – www.theelegantpisser.com.More to follow soon as I hope to get my PC back online soon and I can concerate on finalising several more interviews for my webzine (I have about three or four interviews lined up at the moment) and also get some new music and writing projects properly off the ground.Hope all is well for everybodyAndrew N P.S. - A second e mail has come through from Travel by the Sea - so that interview will be live soon also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home